Warren C. and Dorothy B. Lovinger Graduate Student Scholarship
Beginning in 1980, the Warren C. Lovinger Graduate Student Scholar has been named annually at UCM. The award is derived from the earned interest of the contributions made to the Warren C. Lovinger Graduate Scholarship Fund by friends and colleagues of Warren C. Lovinger, 10th President of the University. Applicants must have received an undergraduate degree from UCM prior to June 1 of the year the award is granted and must have completed 60 credit hours of undergraduate credit at UCM. Current graduate students must have a minimum grade point average of 3.75.
- Supplemental Questions
- Letter #1: Please provide the name and email address of a person (non-relative) who we may contact on your behalf to provide a letter of reference.
- Letter #2: Please provide the name and email address of a person (non-relative) who we may contact on your behalf to provide a letter of reference.
- Briefly describe your purpose in pursuing graduate study and indicate how your graduate study will relate to your career objectives.
- Did you complete your undergraduate degree at UCM?
- Please list semester and year of your graduation from UCM and the degree you were awarded