Westhoff Family Undergraduate Fellowship
The Westhoff Family Undergraduate Fellowship is available through the UCM Foundation to provide scholarship support to an undergraduate student in good academic standing and : To be eligible for this position the student must:
• Be enrolled in the Student Managed Investment Fund (FIN 4831)
• Have completed Principles of Finance (FIN 3850) and Security Analysis (FIN 3891)
• Be a current and active member of Student Finance Association (SFA)
• Have completed Bloomberg training, Bloomberg Market Concepts and Bloomberg Essentials Training Program
• Have participated, or is participating, in the CFA Research Challenge
A. In collaboration with the faculty member(s), serve as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Student Managed Investment Fund as defined in the job description, updated from time to time.
B. Serve as an additional resource to the UCM Alumni Foundation supporting the Executive Director, or designee, in matters directly related to the UCM Foundation Investment Committee.
C. Maintain an undergraduate GPA of 3.00 while maintaining satisfactory progress toward their degree.
D. The appointment is for a maximum of one year, renewable at the end of the semester based on successful academic and work product.
This fellowship is made possible by the generous donations of William and Ruth Westhoff, Plymouth, MN.