Construction Management Scholarship funded by MegaKC
This scholarship is provided by the MegaKC Hometown Construction Scholarship
To apply for the MegaKC Hometown Construction Scholarship will fund one (1) $3,000 scholarship. A student must be:
1. be fully admitted, full-time UCM student;
2. have a declared major in Construction Management;
3. have minimum of a 3.0 GPA;
4. have completed a minimum of 55 credit hours and a maximum of 75 hours;
5. have graduated from a high school in the following counties:
a. in Missouri: Andrew, Dekalb, Buchanan, Clinton, Caldwell, Platte, Clay, Ray, Jackson, Lafayette, Cass, Johnson, Bates, Pettis, Henry, Benton, Saline, Carroll, and Vernon.
b. or in Kansas: Doniphan, Jackson, Atchison, Jefferson, Shawnee, Douglas, Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson, Franklin, Miami, and Linn
B. Applicants shall provide a one-page outline explaining why they are passionate about construction and about North Kansas City, what their goals are in the construction industry and why they deserve the scholarship. Part of this scholarship opportunity should include a visit from the scholarship recipient, during their junior year, to North Kansas City for an office tour and interview for a potential internship offer.